The Shinigami's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Is In Your Hands

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Rules of the Shinigami Realm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZX of the Darkness
Head Admin
ZX of the Darkness

Male Posts : 178
Cash : 5501
Goals : To Become A Famous Film Editor/Director
Hobbies : Film Editing, Game Designing, Forums and Anime
Mood : Curious

Character Profile
Specialities:
Personality Type: Intellegent
Relationship Status: Single

The Official Rules of the Shinigami Realm Empty
PostSubject: The Official Rules of the Shinigami Realm   The Official Rules of the Shinigami Realm Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey Everyone: Tsuya Kekkyou the Head Admin Here, There are Just A Couple Rules That I Need To Go Over Before You Guys Can Post Razz.

Rule #1: When RPing, you may not use a preexisting character. (Such as L, Light or any other character) You must make your own, you don't have to know how to make artwork for an rpc.

Rule #2: We don't care about cussing really, just don't be shouting "f*ck" in every sentence

Rule #3: Stealing of anything, whether it be an rpc, artwork, or anything else is NOT tolerated.

Rule #4: Multi-Accounting is not allowed, if you have a sibling who wants to join the forum, please send me a private message and let me know ahead of time. That way I can inform the rest of the admin/moderator staff.

Rule #5: Please respect your fellow members, paticularly moderators and admins.

Rule #6: Flaming is only allowed when your just joking around, just putting a little "jk" at the end of the "flame" will let us know that you are kidding around.

Rule #7: If you think a moderator is abusing their powers, send ME a private message, do not make a topic about it.

Rule #8: Send me or another moderator or admin a private message if a user on the forum is acting up, do not make a topic about it.

Please Read These Rules And Follow Them

Thanks a Ton:
-Dark
Back to top Go down
https://shinigamirealm.rpg-board.net

The Official Rules of the Shinigami Realm
Page 1 of 1