The Shinigami's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Is In Your Hands

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D2 Investigation Headquarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Male Posts : 8
Cash : 5253

Character Profile
Specialities:
Personality Type:
Relationship Status: Single

D2 Investigation Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: D2 Investigation Headquarters   D2 Investigation Headquarters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Exclamation Hello Everyone I'm D2 Exclamation

This is a private area. If you wish to speak with me or join my team then message me immediatly.
Note that I will not give special treatment to anyone and also not reveal my full name. You will refer to me as either ''D'' or ''D2''. Those who have become part of my investigation team will be fully supplied with the essentials in safety and offensive equipment. Be warned that even though I provide you with such defensive supplies that you are still puting your life on the line. Together we can change this world and make it better getting rid of all the murderors and psycho's out their who get cheap thrills from hurting others. Join at your own risk.

D2.
Back to top Go down
replica rolex

Male Posts : 5
Cash : 4973

D2 Investigation Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: D2 Investigation Headquarters   D2 Investigation Headquarters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:39 pm

We Are Proud To Provide replica bags You inn Famous Brands. All Our Designer Replica Handbags Are In High Quality And Special Offers Are Underway
Back to top Go down

D2 Investigation Headquarters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shinigami's Realm :: Skycor :: Skycor Drive-
Jump to: